Victory Pro Wrestling can help your organization raise money that is unique and will make your organization the talk of the town!
Since 2006, Victory Pro Wrestling has worked with the community to raise thousands of dollars with our family friendly brand of wrestling entertainment. Some of the ways we can help are with ticket sales, raffles, and silent auctions.
Here is just a small list of some of the organizations we’ve helped along the way:
- American Cancer Society: Relay for Life
- Bellport South County Little League
- Sachem Little League Challenger program
- MLI Phantoms Baseball team
- Sachem Sports Club
- YAI Long Island Employment Services of Westbury
- Hofstra Wrestling Club
- Sherwood Elementary School
- Deer Park Community Center
- VPW Post 4927
- American Legion Post 155
- Bellport Braves Youth Baseball Organization
- Long Island Wizards
If you are looking for a fun way to raise money for your organization, get in touch with Victory Pro Wrestling today!