Attention promoters! Are you looking for a ring for your next event?
Victory Pro Wrestling will bring our professional wrestling ring to your event, set it up, and break it down for you!
Our ring is 16′ x 16′ with a black canvas, apron, ring ropes, and turnbuckle pads that won’t clash with your promotion’s colors. We have sturdy wooden steps so your roster, announcers, and officials can get in and out of the ring with ease. We also have full sized 8’x4′ ringside mats to surround the ring and protect your roster that presents a quality and professional appearance for your show.
What happens on the day of your event?
- We show up 4-hours before your event’s bell time
- Our professional ring crew unloads the truck and sets up the ring
- Once the ring is set up, we set up the ringside mats and barricades
Victory Pro Wrestling is a wrestling promotion with 15-years of experience. We know the importance of the talent being familiar with the ring, so we set up 4-hours before your event is scheduled to start so they can do just that.
Once the show is over, our ring crew breaks down the barricades, ringside mats, and ring before heading home.
Here’s what it costs:
– $125 an hour (3-hour minimum)
– Transportation fee is based on event location
We also have the following services available (inquire for pricing):
– Entrance stage with lights
– Professional ring announcer
– Sound system with DJ
– Steel Cage
Whether you are looking for a ring for a wrestling event or television production, we are available to serve your needs.