Attention wrestling promoters! Are you looking for a ring for your next event?
Victory Pro Wrestling will bring our professional wrestling ring to your event, set it up, and break it down for you!
Our ring is 16′ x 16′ with a black canvas, apron, ring ropes, and turnbuckle pads that won’t clash with your promotion’s colors. We have sturdy wooden steps so your roster, announcers, and officials can get in and out of the ring with ease. We also have full sized 8’x4′ ringside mats to surround the ring and protect your roster that presents a quality and professional appearance for your show.
What happens on the day of your event?
- We show up 4 hours before your event’s bell time
- Our professional ring crew unloads the truck and sets up the ring, ringside mats, and barricades
- At the end of the show, our ring crew is back at it, breaking down the barricades, ringside mats, and ring
Victory Pro Wrestling has 15-years of experience. We won’t rush to put the ring together because we know the importance of ensuring the safety of your talent.
Here’s what it costs:
– $100 an hour (4-hour minimum)
– Fuel Surcharge (based on event location)
We also have the following services available for an additional cost (inquire for pricing and availability):
– Entrance truss with lights
– Professional ring announcer
– Sound system with DJ
– Steel Cage
Whether you are looking for a ring for a wrestling event or television production, we are available to serve your needs.