Before we start, Victory Pro Wrestling wants to with you and yours a happy 2021!
Now, here’s a quick recap of where VPW left off in March of 2020.
- Phillip Cardigan debuted in VPW against Percy Ryan, who had just announced that he was done catering to the fans and that he was “The One” people came to see.
- Eric James successfully defended the New York State championship against Ryan Galeone… and the Influence added thug Johnny Clash.
- Megan Mason established herself as the top star in the Women’s Division to challenge Karen Bam Bam for the VPW Women’s Championship
- The Absolute Brand continued their dominance in the VPW Tag Team division after beating the Even Stevens
- Lance Anderson finished off the shortened year with a winning record of 2-1 after defeating Lawrence Spiral
- Coach Mammone whipped Kyler Khan in a brutal match to successfully defend the VPW Championship
What does 2021 bring?
First, VPW would like to announce the first show of 2021 is the King of New York to be held on Saturday January 30. However, due to the safety measures currently in place by the State of New York, we can’t do a live wrestling show.
So what can we expect at the King of New York show? “We are looking to put together original content for our fans,” said new VPW owner John E Radioo. “It’s going to be a collaboration of ideas and concepts between myself and the roster of Victory Pro Wrestling.”
When asked about what exactly to expect, Radioo said that VPW would be making announcements over the next few weeks. “We know this does not replace wrestling, but we are looking forward to entertain the VPW Faithful.”
If you have not done so already, we encourage you to follow us on social media for updates regarding our upcoming shows.
We ask that you also support Victory Pro Wrestling and some of our stars by visiting our virtual merchandise table.
|Property of VPW||Classic VPW||The Influence|
|Absolute Brand||Bryce Donovan||Eric James|
|Even Stevens||Karen BamBam||Nevaeh Chantelle|
We also encourage you to follow the CDC for official news and information regarding COVID-19, New York State’s and Suffolk County’s dashboard for reopening metrics, or local media such as News 12 Long Island.
Victory Pro Wrestling thanks you for your support and your patience.
Be safe, and we will see you soon.