The Influence started off the show with VPW Champion Mister Tibbs announcing that Kyler KHAN would not be appearing tonight, so VPW Commissioner Kevin Fulton emailed the champion earlier today announcing that Coach Mammone’s team would have to bench someone for what would now be a 3-on-3 challenge.
Coach Mammone then came out to answer the challenge of Mister Tibbs, but not before being assaulted by Commissioner Fulton with a steel chair. The onslaught ensured with all members of The Influence tearing Mammone apart, leading to the pack of wolves setting the chair under Mammone’s arm and Tibbs launching a stomp onto his arm.
Mammone’s partners in the match, Stockade, Jack Tomlinson, and Ryan Galeone, came to the ring to make the save but the damage had been done, and Mammone would have to seek medical attention.
BEAT THE CLOCK CHALLENGE
Johnny “Pretty Boy” Collins vs Bobby Orlando
- Johnny Collins was not happy that he would have to fight Bobby Orlando
- Orlando started the match looking for the clock to beat. Not exactly what a “beat the clock” challenge is.
- After 6 minutes 33 seconds, Collins finally scored the win, but not before distracting the referee and going below the belt.
WINNER: JOHNNY “PRETTY BOY” COLLINS
Anastasia Morningstar vs “Facebreaker” Megan Mason
- Anastasia came out with new gear, but no “Mr. Crow”
- Mason was on a mission to put on a good show for “Mother” and to pick up her first win in VPW, but the dominant Morningstar would dominate the match
- Driving her knee into Morningstar’s face, Mason was able to secure the victory
WINNER: “FACEBREAKER” MEGAN MASON
BEAT THE CLOCK CHALLENGE
“Laid Back” Lance Anderson vs Bryce Donovan
Before the match started, the ring announcer declared that Bryce Donovan had to beat 6:33. If he was able to do so, then he could pick a special stipulation for his match against Johnny Collins in November. Otherwise, Collins would choose the stipulation.
- Collins came to the ring with Anderson to give him guidance, and to cause distractions to both the referee and to Donovan while the match went on.
- Wasting over 3 minutes with these shenanigans, Donovan finally attacked Collins, then hatched an idea. He put Anderson to sleep, not with a sleeper hold, but with his jacket as a pillow and blanket.
- The referee quietly counted the three count to end the match at 3:02
WINNER: BRYCE DONOVAN
After the match, Donovan announced that he would destroy Collins, but did not set the stipulation yet, likely playing mind games with Collins.
SPECIAL ATTRACTION MATCH
The Even Stevens vs Tony Vicinta & Tito Santana
- The Even Stevens have been talking trash for weeks on social media, but in person, they hesitated to start the match
- Vicinta took a beating from The Even Stevens during the match. With Santana on the outside, it would be hard for him to get involved.
- Tito finally got in the ring and was able to take the brothers Steven apart before tagging Vicinta back into the match to finish the match
WINNERS: TONY VICINTA & TITO SANTANA
VPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Plague (Mike Anthony/Jesse Hurst) vs
Champions The Cat & Cop Connection (Fighter Cat/Grammar Cop)
- The Plague attacked Fighter Cat, which lead to Grammar Cop leading the challenge to this match. This may have been a tactic to get themselves into the spotlight, but could they rise above the smoke?
- During the match, Anthony and Hurst knocked Fighter Cat outside the ring. This gave them a chance to distract, then handcuff, Grammar Cop to the post.
- Fighter Cat, after suffering a beating that showed signs of a title change, finally made the tag to his partner, still handcuffed to the corner. Anthony bragged about having the key, but like Icarus, he flew too close to the sun. Grammar Cop kicked him, then kicked the keys to himself.
- The Cat and Cop Connection were able to work together again, and they were able to retain the championships.
WINNERS AND STILL VPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: THE CAT AND COP CONNECTION
“Voodoo God” Zo Agau vs Francis Kip Stevens
- The mysterious Zo Agau would add a new level of mystery to his repertoire as he faced Francis Kip Stevens.
- With Stevens looking to return to the win column, Agau snatched his goggles off, then threw some kind of powder on them. He then used his mystical stick and threw it around, thus throwing Stevens around with it. Eventually, Stevens regained his goggles and fought back
- Despite the fire of Stevens, it was Agau and his wishbone arm lock finisher that ended the match.
WINNER BY SUBMISSION: ZO AGAU
The Absolute Brand (Alvin Alvarez/Giant Andre) with Big Daddy vs
Notorious Dezmond Cole/Mr Wavy Tony
- The Absolute Brand has representation by newcomer Big Daddy, who brought the team to the ring.
- Mr. Wavy Tony took a beating in the match but was still able to shine and give his team a fighting chance.
- Despite his speed and quickness, Cole and Tony were unable to overcome the sheer size and power of Alvarez and Andre
WINNERS: THE ABSOLUTE BRAND
After the match, Alvarez called out the VPW Tag Team Champions.
Karen BamBam vs The Ultra Violette
- The Ultra Violette would have to rely on her speed and agility in this match and hope for Karen to make a mistake.
- That mistake did not come soon enough, though she was able to keep BamBam off her game.
- Karen worked on the back, wearing down Ultra Violette before covering her for the win.
WINNER: KAREN BAM BAM
FOUR-ON-THREE SPECIAL CHALLENGE
The Influence vs Ryan Galeone/Jack Tomlinson/Stockade
The match seemed different, and in the favor of the Influence, with the absence of Coach Mammone, who was announced earlier in the evening to be tended to at a local medical facility.
- The Influence used the numbers game to their advantage several times throughout the night.
- Stockade proved to be a firehouse in the ring keeping The Influence at bay, but it was not enough to keep them from coming back.
- Ryan Galeone and Jack Tomlinson were on fire, looking to bring VPW back to the fans and to the future of wrestling, but again, the experience of the Influence kept them at bay.
- In a flashback to what happened earlier in the night, Tomlinson was in jeopardy of injury as Tibbs was set to jump onto a strategically prone chair. This came about after The Influence introduced a chair to the match, causing the disqualification.
- The steel equalizer took out Stockade, then Galeone, and with The Influence about to seriously damage Tomlinson’s leg and end his career, Coach Mammone stormed the ring and cleared house.
WINNERS BY DISQUALIFICATION: RYAN GALEONE/JACK TOMLINSON/STOCKADE
After the match and after The Influence were sent scurrying to the back, Mammone announced that at November 23rd, he would not be coming for the title, but that there would be no Influence or other outside interference, that he would take on Mister Tibbs inside a steel cage!
What will happen when Coach Mammone finally gets his hands on Mister Tibbs one on one inside a steel cage?
VICTORY PRO WRESTLING PRESENTS
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 23
VICTORY PRO WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Champion Mister Tibbs takes on the challenge of Coach Mammone
INSIDE A STEEL CAGE
Bryce Donovan gets his hands on Johnny “Pretty Boy” Collins
After winning a Beat the Clock challenge, Donovan gets to choose the stipulation for this match
MORE MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED…
First and Second Row seats just $25 and you can get them online!
For more information call 631-357-1810